idealistic, confused, 20something mom rambling about life

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

I am back. Kehte hein when you laugh too much, you eventually end up crying...well its a cliche and its superstitious but i had laughed my head off this weekend and when i got back, i heard about yet another killing in karachi..
it never ends does it?
getting on then, after all this has become routine..we are immune now, too absorbed in our little worlds to worry about what happend miles away to unknown people due to no fault of their own.
i did have a great time in montreal, i have never felt more independent and free. I missed A but i'm very glad i went.i cannot bring myself to say more when images of people crying flash before my eyes, gruesome images of blood stained carpets and body parts randomly strewn over those carpets...tommorow maybe i will write.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home