idealistic, confused, 20something mom rambling about life

Friday, May 21, 2004

Ab to aadat si hai mujh ko aisay jeenay ki
Lines from a song h told me was awesome … I really didn’t like it at first but I love it now…
Wakai aadat ho gayee hai
I felt like crying after hearing t’s message…she left me a message on her way to the airport..i have found a comrade in this strange time, a friend I never knew I’d have. I just wanted to cry because I was so damn happy for her. Happy. How we come up with words that describe so much yet so little… the other day I just started crying. Just like that. Like a pregnant woman would maybe…for absolutely no reason. Am I lonely somewhere inside? I have so much…all this and yet I’m so ungrateful.
I wanted to treasure that feeling I had after hearing t’s voice…just genuine khushi at someones khushi, itni khushi ke dil bharr aye, not in a deep way, just in a sort of revelation like way of realizing that this kind of happiness was possible. Not too much yet not little. A kind of connection with another person you just learned you have.. She must be in the plane right now…heading to my city. Our city. I didn’t quite know she meant so much to me...but she does. I have found friends I never thought I would…I thought my alevel day friends would be the end but fortunately, I have found gems of people here that I feel so fortunate to know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home