idealistic, confused, 20something mom rambling about life

Friday, April 09, 2004

it wasnt that bad!!
that is so funny...from now on whenever i have to go there i will write in this blog beforehand..maybe then the uncomfortableness wont happen!
kher yes so it wasnt. on the contrary, i felt very good after coming back. BUT the difference was that these people were much nicer and they knew my family so i capitalized on that and also the hoity toity people had their own little groups so i didnt have to interact with them. I am very lucky to have found T. She's a gem . She's my age and pretty much in the same boat as me. She picked us up and dropped us with her hubby. I did have the occasional i-feel-like-im-a-wallflower and i-have-noone-to-talk-to-and-everyone-must-be-looking-at-me awkwardness but all in all it werent that bad!
what can i say..i was pleasantly surprised!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home