idealistic, confused, 20something mom rambling about life

Thursday, May 27, 2004

i have been jinxed.
no i am cursed..
im just being dramatic
yaar i was so excited, even did the customary "this trip wont be that great" so all would go well but no. i picked up 20 pound boxes full of books today and sprained my back. and i leave for montreal tommorow.how great is that?
i felt a sharp pain but noone around me was complaining so went on. Kya hai yaar? why today of all days did this have to happen...
my back is paining but the doctor said its a sprain...so not serious.
but alas life must go on. I will go tommorow, have been having strange illusions of me returning back earlier than the other two...naheeeeee
kya hai yaar i get this one opportunity and i screw it up. Havent even started writing. this back has become a hinderance..parha bhi nahi, likha bhi nahi, calls bhi nahi kiyay
please Allah mian make my back ok .. pleeease


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home