idealistic, confused, 20something mom rambling about life

Friday, March 11, 2005

firstly mr bluecheese thank you for yr comments. my comments link seems to work when it wants to and at this time it chose not to, hence my comment here and not in the comments section.

ah my lovelay cheeeeese ... thank you for the marketing. :P

i think in a lot of ways me and a are in the same boat...not quite sure how we feel about the immigrant experience, lots of ambivalence, mixed with a painfully close connection to our parents makes for a whole lot of mixed feelings - or maybe thats just me being a smartass..patta nahi.
plan to go see a movie tomorrow..should have desisted but didnt...i used to do it for the entire 2 months..but now - now is another story. i want to write more but a is watching tv and it keeps interrupting my thoughts. so adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home