idealistic, confused, 20something mom rambling about life

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

so many love songs...so many ghazals dedicated to the passion we are all expected to, expect to feel one day..love.
But need love be only for a person? I heard a ghazal recently which i loved but couldn't relate to (since fortunately, the person is in my life :) or so i think :P ) and yet I could relate to it when I thought of the city I grew up in and have come to love so passionately. Yesterday, I was around alot of people...it was great but at the same time, I felt a strange longing, a deep need, a desire to be home. I am still not able to call this place home. That makes me feel like a sore loser, a person who keeps repeating the same thing over and over. And yet, this nostalgia, this ache is such a fundamental part of me....how can i not feel it? moreover, how can I deny it?
I am also aware that I am dangerously close to getting my wish granted of going home. I am also aware that it may not turn out to be the best decision of my life in the end...but perhaps I will take that risk.


zinda rehne ke liyay teri kassam
ek mulaqaat zaroori hai sanam


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home