idealistic, confused, 20something mom rambling about life

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

having always been the nice, sweet one its hard for me to explain the anger i feel....my friend from olevel days told me its about time i have a baby. what gives her the right? its ok to hear that from my parents or someone whose just saying it because they want that pleasure, but how would my having a baby change my friend's life?? i read those words "its about time" and re-read them to make sure. then i started typing another email but couldnt get the words out of my head..."about time" who decided its about time? i dont want to have to justify my actions..when my parents understand who the hell are you to tell me? they take the moral highground...its not "right" they say. Itna wait nahi karna chahiyay. i know people who've waited 10 whole years, i m not saying thats right or wrong but why should others influence such a private decision? or judge it?
i really feel like emailing back with some nasty response but i know she's just saying what she feels. if your friends cant tell you what they feel, who can i guess..
it just bugs the sh*t out of me. your'e not in my shoes - you dont know sh*t

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home