idealistic, confused, 20something mom rambling about life

Saturday, July 24, 2004

A friend invited me to a website thats based on finding people and developing networks through friends. Its really very amazing. But it does make me wonder how closer we all are now. I mean here i am writing in this blog anonymously - or so i think? But its not that hard to find out stuff about people on the internet is it?I just feel some of the things here could sound very strange to come of my friends and relatives. I think we all have multiple identities whether we like it or not. And its not a bad thing neccessarily. I went to visit mom's relative yesterday and there i was being the simple, nice me, speaking their language, being completely at home with them. But then I meet school friends who i am a completely changed person with. With A's mom I am the sophisticated englishspeaker. With the other A i am the studious, pseudo-literary me, with mom i'm the housewife and loving-studies me. There are so many facets to one person...does anyone but the person themselves know all those facets?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home